If you are reading this you’ve purchased a SILK Wrapper from our team of experts to help provide a seamless online experience for your audience. We can’t wait to see what magic we’re able to create together! If you just purchased your Wrapper Setup, please complete the form below once you have read through this guide. By completing the form, you are certifying that you have read this guide in its entirety and that you are ready to complete the branding survey.
The Branding Process
Branding development will not commence until Localist receives a completed survey.
- Localist can only guarantee a 30 business day turnaround for a complete branded platform starting from the day the survey is submitted.
- All styles must be clearly defined in the survey or available in the SILK Wrapper template or web page URL. Branding cannot be based off of customer created mock ups.
Localist builds the customer’s SILK Wrapper. This tools is what applies your website’s header and footer around your Localist content.
- The header and footer to be used in the SILK Wrapper must already be fully built, styled and available together in the same template or web page URL. Localist will not build, customize or piece together header and footers from different pages.
- All assets provided in the wrapper source (CSS, images, etc.) must be served over secure (https) links if SSL is to be implemented on your Localist platform.
- If requested, Localist will add a customer provided hero image to the wrapper if the template does not include one.
Localist will remedy any CSS conflicts and apply the following CSS customizations where applicable to the customer’s brand:
- Font families and sizes
- Colors and background colors
Localist will maintain the responsiveness of the SILK Wrapper and Localist platform only if the SILK template is responsive. If the template or web page is not responsive, corrective CSS will not be implemented.
In addition to the above CSS customizations, Localist may also complete the following HTML Theme Editor customizations per the customer’s request.
- Change photo sizes for listings and landing pages.
Once the SILK Wrapper and style clean up has been completed by Localist, the customer will receive a completed draft. At this time the customer may request changes to only the above mentioned CSS and Theme Editor customizations. The customer has 10 business days to review the draft and request any tweaks or changes. All changes must be requested at one time.
- Note: All requested changes require a 2 business day minimum turn-around.
After the requested changes have been implemented according to the customer request, the creation step of the Wrapper Setup will be Complete.
- Note: If the customer does not reply or request changes within 10 business days, the Wrapper will be considered Complete.
After the Wrapper is considered Complete, the customer has 20 business days to request additional tweaks. We understand it can be hard to catch everything the first time, or once it’s ‘in the wild’ things come up, which is why we provide the Grace Period.
Wrapper Setup Timeline
The following timeline reflects the maximum amount of time (business days) between each step.
Localist can only guarantee a 30 business day turn around from the day the Refresh Bold Branding Survey is SUBMITTED to us. If your header/footer changes, then the 30 business day timeline starts over. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.