The Platform Tour is a one-hour, high level overview of how each feature connects to one another. Depending on your organization’s industry and goals, your Onboarding Specialist will be prepared to discuss each feature and best practice through that unique lens. That said, while the Platform Tour does include a screen share presentation, this call does not include a breakdown of how-to’s. This information will be provided via email follow up or through our Knowledge Base content.
Who should attend this call?
The Platform Lead must be in attendance, but other attendees depend on how onboarding tasks will be delegated. We recommend the following:
- Who should attend: team members who will be responsible for multiple pieces of onboarding throughout the entire process. If you are flying solo as the Platform Lead, that’s great, too!
- Who should not attend: team members who will only be responsible for a single piece of onboarding. For example, your technical folks responsible only for setting up a Custom Domain or branding.
Preparing for Your Call
Before reserving time for your Platform Tour, the following form must be submitted by the Platform Lead.
Scheduling Your Platform Tour
To reserve a time slot, select your Onboarding Specialist below and follow the prompts provided by Calendly.
Agenda & Guide
Follow along using our Platform Tour Guide!
Part 1: Features
How to categorize events
- Places, Groups and Departments
- Tags and Keywords
How to add events
- Public submissions
- Pending Queue
- Admin submissions
- Bulk adding and Feeds
Admin and User Permissions
Part 2: Event Promotion
- Promoting and individual event
- Promoting multiple events
Part 3: Branding
- Logo, Colors, Fonts and CSS
- HTML Theme Editor
- Custom Domain
Your Onboarding Specialist will be ready to answer questions throughout your tour, so we invite you to ask away!