Release Notes (3/22/2018): Multiple Groups
What has changed
- Previous functionality: only one Group or Department page can be assigned to an event.
- New functionality: an unlimited amount of Group and Department pages can be assigned to an event.
Assigning multiple groups or departments
- Per-event: Admins and users can individually select as many Groups or Department pages as needed.
- Bulk uploading or Feeds: To designate multiple Group or Department pages, just separate each with a comma. What is entered must still match exactly to what is saved in Localist.
- Widgets: Admins and users can individually select as many Groups or Department pages as needed. An event must match at least one of the selected Groups or Departments to be included in the widget.
Multiple group designations will work the same as filters with regards to allowed/excluded permissions:
- Adding events: The admin only needs to select at least one of the allowed Group or Department pages to access the event again in the future.
- Editing events: Events only need to have at least one of an admin’s allowed Group or Departments in order for them to access and edit the event.