The Photo Library enables you to curate photos for your admins and users to select from directly within the event submission form.
- Who can add photos — Only Platform Admins can contribute to the Photo Library.
- What is the limit — The Photo Library can hold unlimited photos.
- Who can use the Photo Library — All admins and all users have access to selecting all photos from the Photo Library. It is not possible to designate “admin-only” or “user-only” photos.
- Is it searchable — No, the Photo Library can only be browsed.
Adding Photos to the Photo Library
– BEST PRACTICE –
Less is more — don’t overwhelm your admins and users with too many photos. The more photos you add, the less likely they are to browse and the more likely they are to select the first match they find or abandon the library completely.
What should be included?
- Generic Photos — since these can be selected by any admin or user for any event, they should not be too specific. For example, an image for a concert should focus on the crowd and not a specific artist.
- High Quality — since these will be used by a large portion or your event submitters, and subsequently be displayed throughout your platform, be sure that they are aesthetically pleasing, high resolution and, on-brand photos.
Follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Content > Photo Library
2. Select +Add Photo
3. Upload your photo
4. Save Changes
Once saved, your photo will immediately be available in the Photo Library.
The Photo Library also includes a Recent Items section that is unique per-user.
- What does it include — This includes both unique photos uploaded as well as any photos selected from the library.
- How many are included — Up to 5 photos will be included in this section at a time.
- What timeframe — The photos included will only be from the past 30 days