Localist Metrics provides instant access to event insights directly in your admin dashboard.
There are six types of reports you can view in Localist. All reports include a CSV download link in the top right corner of the page.
1. Approval Response Time: Response time is critical to the success of an interactive calendar. If people submit events that take too long to get approved, they’ll become discouraged and stop sending you valuable information and content. This data allows you to see your most popular event type and higher approval times so you know where to allocate your resources.
2. Attendee Geography : Get insight into how far attendees are willing to travel to your event or use this data to plan your event in a different area of town in the future.
3. Events Created: See how many events were submitted and created in Localist.
- Running Total: When checked, each point of the graph is specific to the time frame. When unchecked, each time frame’s total will be added onto the previous week’s total. When Running Total is checked, then the previous week’s total will not be included therefore showing both increases and decreases in total events created per week.
4. Trending Events: This report takes into consideration Localist’s trending algorithm.
5. Social Activity: This report provides a list of events with the highest social activity as well as a corresponding list of services used.
6. Users Created: See how many users created accounts in Localist
- Running Total: When checked, each point of the graph is specific to the time frame. When unchecked, each time frame’s total will be added onto the previous week’s total. When Running Total is checked, then the previous week’s total will not be included therefore showing both increases and decreases in total users created per week.
In each event’s edit form you will find a Metrics tab in the top bar.
1. Attendees: This report includes all users who selected I’m Interested in Localist, users who marked themselves as interested on the corresponding Facebook event or who bought tickets / registered via Eventbrite. Select Download Attendees List to export a CSV.
2. Attendee Geography: This functionality is the same as the platform-wide geography report, but for the specific event.
3. Page Views: This report includes a graph and a list of dates with the corresponding view count. This report can be further filtered with date ranges.