|Onboarding Specialist||60 days||1 year|
|Platform Tour Call||✔||✔|
|User Help Assistance||✘||✔|
Connecting with the CX Team
Email is the primary method for connecting with the Localist Customer Experience Team to address product questions, best practices and bugs/errors. To connect with the Localist CX Team, please complete the relevant form at support.localist.com/contact.
- Business hours: 9 AM – 5 PM Eastern Time. Support for non-mission-critical issues outside of these hours is not guaranteed.
- Response time: If you reach out within business hours, you should hear back from a member of the CX Team shortly. While we do not guarantee a turn around window, our average first response time is under 3 hours.
- Personal Employee Accounts: Please refrain from emailing members of the CX Team directly. If you send messages to their personal Localist inboxes, a reply will not be guaranteed.
To kickoff the onboarding process, all customers are provided with an introductory Platform Tour that provides a high level overview of Localist features hosted by your Onboarding Specialist.
- Beyond this call, Localist Support services are only guaranteed via email. If you reach out via phone, it is not guaranteed that a team member will be available to assist via phone. Please leave a voicemail with your name, organization, email address along with your questions or a description of your inquiry. A team member will follow back up with you via phone or email depending on the nature of your inquiry.
- Technical Support: Localist Support does not provide technical phone support. The following topics must be discussed via email to ensure accuracy and timeliness: step-by-step instructions, troubleshooting, single-sign on, custom domain, ssl, SILK/CSS/HTML development and the API.
- While the CX team will do their best to suggest product solutions to suit your needs, their support is limited to what is currently available within the platform. If a feature or functionality is not available, please submit your idea for consideration directly with our Product Team here: https://support.localist.com/suggestion.
- You will have a dedicated Onboarding Specialist working with your team for the entirety of your first year with Localist as a Support Bold customer, and the first three months as a Kickoff Bold customer. During these periods, your Onboarding Specialist will aim to prioritize your inquiries before standard support customers. Additionally, your Onboarding Specialist will provide your team with a collaborative Google Sheet that will be used to track progress, call topics and feedback.
- In addition to your Platform Tour call, Support Bold customers are offered a series of six 30-minute Progression Calls. These calls are are flexible in agenda and format based on the customer’s needs and implementation status.
- After your Platform Tour call, your Onboarding Specialist will provide a recommended timeline based on your tentative launch date. Throughout your implementation process this timeline will be adjusted as needed assuming the customer communicates changing priorities and schedules with their Onboarding Specialist.
User Help Assistance
- Platform Guidelines: Your Onboarding Specialist can review, add and style customer provided guidelines for the Public Event Submission Form and/or the Login Lightbox.
- Help Documentation: If your team crafts internal help documentation for either users or admins, your Onboarding Specialist is available to review your content for accuracy and best practices. The customer is solely responsible for the development of such materials.
Upon coming on board with Localist, all customers will be assigned an Onboarding Specialist to assist in kicking off the implementation process by hosting a Platform Tour. The length of time spent with your Onboarding Specialist after your Platform Tour is dependent on which support package you have purchased:
Standard Support + Kickoff Bold
- For Standard Support, your Onboarding Specialist will be available via email for your first 60 days. For Kickoff Bold, your Onboarding Specialist will be available via email as well as to host Progression Calls and complete platform customizations for your first 90 days. If you have not launched at the 60 or 90 day mark, your Onboarding Specialist will still reach out to check on progress, but other members of our team will begin to respond to your inquiries.
- As a Support Bold customer, your Onboarding Specialist will be available via email for the first 6 months and at this time other members of our team will begin to respond to your inquiries. That said, Support Bold services will continue for your first year and your Onboarding Specialist will still be available to host unused Progression Calls.
The customer is responsible for all content actions required during setup. This includes, but is not limited to, adding Events, Filters, Groups/Places, Channels, Widgets and Settings. During your time with Localist, you can expect the CX Team to provide the following:
- Product navigation help.
- Recommendations tailored to your goals.
- Advice grounded in industry best practices.
- Inspiration from other successful Localist customers.
That said, The CX Team are not experts in using external application interfaces or products. If you are exporting content to other services (feeds or widgets) or importing content to Localist (feeds or stylesheets), The CX Team can only guarantee guidance and trouble shooting directly within the Localist platform. To ensure that you receive the most accurate instructions and best advice you may be directed to reach out to the other service’s dedicated CX Team in these scenarios.
Your Onboarding Specialist can apply the following customizations to your platform:
- Customer header/footer
- Logo (customer provided if no header/footer)
- Font families, colors, sizes and weights
- Background colors, borders and shading
- Text-decoration and hover styles
Support Bold does not include the following:
- HTML Theme Editor modifications. Your Onboarding Specialist is available to apply your brand’s aesthetic elements to the default, out-of-the-box platform. As such, your team will be responsible for any edits that require HTML modifications. These changes include, but are not limited to changing the structure of Localist content and language.
- Building features on demand. Example: a 30-day grid view of events.
- Changing the default functionalities. Example: event feed import times.
Preparing Your Team
Ensure your team is on the same page with regards to goals, expectations and roles during the onboarding process. Once you have reviewed and submitted the corresponding Onboarding Survey, your next step will be to schedule your Platform Tour.