- Google / SEO: How discoverable your event is in outside searches. If your listing includes things like a keyword rich description or a location then it can be properly indexed and displayed as a top result.
- Within Localist: How discoverable your event is to users browsing your calendar. If your listing is sponsored, assigned to multiple filters, connected to a place profile or includes tags then your event will be displayed across dozens of pages within Localist.
- Post-event engagement: EventReach includes factors that encourage audience communication after the event has occurred.
When adding an event the EventReach score will be set to 0% reach until you have entered a Title and Start Date.
Once you begin to add content to the form, the EventReach score will automatically update and check things off the list turning them green. Items that remain yellow have not been added and items that are gray are optional as they apply to only certain events.
Date more than 7 days away: If your event does not have an instance that is more than 7 days away then this will impact your score. While events should be posted as far in advance as possible, leaving at least 7 days allows enough time for Google to properly index the content and for your audience to discover the event.
Location / Linked to place page: If your platform has place pages enabled then you will see Linked to place page appear in the checklist if you connect your event to a profile.
Unlisted / Restricted: Selecting these visibility settings will remove the score table.
Monitoring EventReach Scores
A healthy score for a typical event will fall above 70%. The average EventReach score for your platform is displayed on your Admin Dashboard.
- This number is periodically re-calculated and updated throughout the day.
- Only the score for future events is included in this average.