Catholic Health Initiatives
Customizing Your Platform
Scope of Work
What follows is a high-level comparison of what actions and services are included and excluded as a part of the Support Bold package.
|Bulk uploading of events from customer-provided spreadsheets||Bulk uploading any event spreadsheets that are provided by the customer, according to the customer’s specifications||Individually adding, editing or approving events|
|Calendar setting changes||Configuring settings according to the customer’s needs||n/a|
|Custom Domain||If given access to registrar, configuring appropriate CNAME record for domain||Purchasing a custom domain or purchasing on behalf of a customer|
|Feed configuration||Configuring feeds provided by the customer||Identifying and curating feeds from external sources, approving feed events and managing content in external applications|
|Landing page management||Reviewing and uploading any customer providing spreadsheets.||Identifying and curating info from external sources.|
|Newsletter creation and design||Building and designing newsletters to the customer’s specifications||Managing recipients and scheduling/sending newsletters|
|Photo Library management||Updating the Photo Library per the customer’s request||Creating or curating images.|
|Informational boxes||Creating boxes or CTA’s to the customer’s specifications||Building out linked content or scripting copy|
|Single sign-on setup||If given access, Localist will cover all steps involved. If not, coordinating with customer to set up.||n/a|
|Submission Guidelines||Localist will draft the copy based off of customer’s workflow and policies that are shared through a short survey. Once approved by the customer, Localist will implement. Styling is included with Custom CSS/Theme Editor action.||Drafting guidelines for the customer.|
|Tailgate configuration and asset design||Designing and implementing icons, a splash screen and colors.||Custom feature development.|
|User permissions||Updating existing user’s permissions.||Manually adding users.|
|Widget creation and design||Building and designing widgets to the customer’s specifications. If given access to CMS, Localist will add a homepage widget.||Localist Widget Builder only (no API development), changes to the containing page and embedding widgets outside of the website homepage.|
The Branding Process
Branding development will not commence until Localist receives a completed survey.
- Localist can only guarantee a 30 business day turnaround for a complete branded platform starting from the day the survey is submitted.
- All styles must be clearly defined in the survey or available in the SILK Wrapper template or web page URL. Branding cannot be based off of customer created mock ups.
Localist applies the customer’s SILK Wrapper. This tools is what adopts your website’s header and footer around your Localist content.
- The header and footer to be used in the SILK Wrapper must already be fully built, styled and available together in the same template or web page URL. Localist will not build, customize or piece together header and footers from different pages.
- All assets provided in the wrapper source (CSS, images, etc.) must be served over secure (https) links if SSL is to be implemented on your Localist platform.
- If requested, Localist will add a customer provided hero image to the wrapper if the template does not include one.
Localist will remedy any CSS conflicts and apply the following CSS customizations where applicable to the customer’s brand:
- Font families and sizes
- Colors and background colors
Localist will maintain the responsiveness of the SILK Wrapper and Localist platform only if the SILK template is responsive. If the template or web page is not responsive, corrective CSS will not be implemented.
In addition to the above CSS customizations, Localist may also complete the following HTML Theme Editor customizations per the customer’s request.
Change photo sizes for listings and landing pages.
- Add customer drafted guidelines to the public submission form.
- Replace and/or add customer provided links and/or content to the “Share Events” box on the platform’s homepage.
- Language and time format changes.
Once the SILK Wrapper and style clean up has been completed by Localist, the customer will receive a completed draft. At this time the customer may request changes to only the above mentioned CSS and Theme Editor customizations.
After the requested changes have been implemented and approved, the branding portion of Support Bold will be complete.