🗣️ 8 Ways You Can Participate in the Localist Admin Community 🗣️
Curious about what goes on behind the scenes with other Localist customers? Want to share what cool things you’re doing with Localist?
The Localist Admin Group, powered by LinkedIn, is a space for you to ask questions, share ideas and connect with other customers to swap insider tips with our community of Localist experts.
To get started, choose a topic below and either:
1) Share your unique experience and insight OR
2) Post a question for the community to answer
1. Admin Training Tips
- What methods did you use to teach new Admins about the platform?
- How do you continue to support Admins after training?
2. Internal Workflows
- What tools do you use to communicate with Admins/your calendar team?
- How do Admins coordinate with each other?
3. Feature Leveraging
- What criteria do you use to determine if an event should be Featured/Sponsored?
- What criteria do you use to determine if Channel is required?
- How do you finalize Widget Template designs and placement?
4. Branding/Channel Customizations
- How did you do…?
- Has anyone done…?
- We implemented.., here’s how:
5. Success Stories
- What worked well to boost community/audience engagement?
- What worked well to boost Department & Group engagement?
6. Launch/Promotion Tips
- Do you have a sample calendar announcement you can share?
- What’s the most creative way you’ve promoted Localist?
7. Integrations & Tools
- Has anybody ever integrated with X platform/tool?
- What concerns or heads up should we know when integrating with X platform/tool?
8. Events Your Team is Attending
- Are you attending a conference?
- Are you attending a webinar?