🥳 3 Key Questions for Reassessing Your Calendar Goals 🥳
Happy New Year! There’s no better time to set your sights on revitalizing your Localist platform than now. Below we’ve outlined questions to encourage your team to take stock & consider more deeply your calendar goals for 2021:
1. Are there any organizational goals that will be impacting your calendar goals?
- Is your organization planning a website redesign launch?
- Will there be any changes made to the Calendar Team?
- Are you able to make Localist as much of a priority as you’d like?
- Are there other projects that will be taking precedence over calendar management?
- How has the shift from in-person to virtual events impacted your organization and team?
2. Is your team set up for success?
- Does your team have an internal “Platform Lead” clearly designated?
- Do you need to re-delegate administrative roles?
- Does your need need to refresh any help documentation or provide additional admin trainings?
3. How will you assess your goals and platform in 2021?
- How will you know this year with Localist was a success?
- What changes do you want to see made to how you’re managing and promoting events this year?
- What metrics will you be using to measure success?