This information is only accessible via the API. Exporting in JSON is a far better format than a CSV export as it has the ability to properly and clearly convey items such as the filter hierarchy and multiple instances.Note:User information is available as a CSV download as an exception because for security purposes it cannot be publicly accessible and the information is considerably limited compared to event data.Using the API to Export Events:1. Build an API call.
- This will pull 100 results per page so to access the next 100 you will need to change the 1 in page=1 to 2, etc.
2. Enter the API call in your search bar and you will see the data populate.
3. Open http://konklone.io/json/ in another tab.
4. Copy and paste all data that is on the API results page and paste that information in the first box on http://konklone.io/json/.
5. Once pasted, the information will be added to the second box in a table format.
6. SelectDownload the entire CSV and in this CSV you will have all available data for the first 100 events.