The Photo Library enables you to curate photos for your admins and users to select from directly within the event submission form.
In this article you’ll find:
- Best Practices
- Adding Photos to the Library
- Fast Facts
- Recent Items
1. Generic Photos — since these can be selected by any admin or user for any event, they should not be too specific. For example, an image for a concert should focus on the crowd and not a specific artist.
2. High Quality — since these will be used by a large portion or your event submitters, and subsequently be displayed throughout your platform, be sure that they are aesthetically pleasing, high resolution and, on-brand photos.
3. Less is more — don’t overwhelm your admins and users with too many photos. The more photos you add, the less likely they are to browse and the more likely they are to select the first match they find or abandon the library completely.
Adding Photos to the Library
1. Navigate to Content > Photo Library
2. Select +Add Photo
3. Upload your photo
4. Optional: provide a description of your photo
5. Optional: Make photo the Event/Place Default or User Default
6. Save Changes
7. Adjust the focus of your image (if necessary) and Save Changes
Once saved, your photo will now be a part of the Photo Library.
- Only Platform Admins can contribute to the Photo Library.
- The Photo Library can hold unlimited photos.
- All admins and all users have access to selecting all from the Photo Library.
The Photo Library also includes a Recent Items section that is unique per-user.
- This includes both unique photos uploaded as well as any photos selected from the library
- Up to 5 photos will be included in this section at a time
- The photos included will only be from the past 30 days