Where are photos displayed?
Photos are displayed alongside the event, group or place listing and on their respective details pages. Main Event Listing:
Event Details Page:
There are three ways to upload photos:1. Individually
- In your admin dashboard, navigate via Content > Photos.
- Click+Add Photo.
- Upload your picture.
2. Upon creating an event, group or place
- In your admin dashboard, navigate to Events, Group or Place > +Add or Live
- The upload process on the event, group and place create/edit form is the same. Hover your mouse over the gray star and a blue button with Edit Photo will appear. Click this button and you will be given two options, Upload Photo, which will prompt you to upload a photo from your computer or Browse Library, which will allow you to browse the pool of existing photos.
3. Via a CSV Upload
- In your admin dashboard, navigate to Events, Places or Group > +Bulk Add
- While on the +Bulk Add page, select “Bulk Event/Place/GroupCSV”
- This will download a spreadsheet with pre-populated headers including a column titled Photo URL. The photo will need to be hosted on your servers or on an external website, such as Flickr.
- After you have completed your spreadsheet, export the document as a CSV and upload.